Monday, January 11, 2010

My book, the dentist & a funeral...

My book...

I've been writing a book since I was a teenager. I have an intense passion for writing and always have. The thing that leads into my writing is my need for expression of my feelings. I'm the person that tells how she feels no matter the situation usually. The only time I find myself holding back is when the children are around. I hide a lot of emotion - especially negative - I even try not to cry in front of them. This comes from my mom. My book is probably going to end up being 2 different ones. I may actually post snipets from it soon.

The dentist...

The babies first trip was today. They did amazing! They did all alone without us by their side. The 3 of them just walked straight back there without hesitation like, "bye mom & dad!" I watched through the mirror as they chatted it up with the staff individually. I watched with a tear in my eye & realized my babies are really big kids now! The dentist complimented how intelligent, well behaved, mannered & confident each of them are. Talk about proud!!!

The privacy laws were supposed to prohibit me from taking any pics...I got a couple, not in the chairs which was my goal! Damn!

A funeral...


Tomorrow's gonna be sad because its the hubby's BF's funeral, ugg...I cant believe I just had to type that. He was only 32 yrs old! So not whats supposed to be happening at this age. He had a heart attack. I have to be strong for my husband. I explained to the babies that tomorrow was the day we had to say goodbye to daddy's friend because he went to be with Jesus forever. Our daughter said, "so he's happy, he's going home?". Wow! Although I know she didnt know what she was saying, it made me tear up.

More tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment