Friday, January 15, 2010

A little about me...

I’m 33 yrs old mother of absolutely beautiful & intelligent triplets! They are everything I ever dreamed of & more! I truly believe they are miracles & I was blessed with them & born to be the mother to triplets!

Our journey to them is yet to be revealed but will be in the future.

I live & breathe for them, my focus is creating the greatest life for them hence the reason I have my hand in every pot that I can. I want them to have so much more than I had, they deserve it all!

I love to cook & even tend to feed them organic but I don’t spend my days in the kitchen as it doesn’t make me a better mother than the next.

I am a very expressive person. I am moved by music & truly see it as a form of self expression along with writing.

I'm a very complicated person as you will see.


I have lots of friends which I will talk about on my blog - they may be given different names but I have stories for days about them. I am truly a friend to each one & I’m there whenever they need me. I may not get the same in return always but I’m genuine & remain the same.

On my blog I will be blunt, honest & have a little bit of a fowl mouth sometimes so if this bothers you, you may feel uncomfortable reading my blog.

I’ve been with my husband since we were 14 & 15 yrs old. He’s the best dad in the world, thank goodness. But my marriage is not perfect in fact it has been SO close to over at times its scary. Therefore dont be suprised when we are not having a good day & say it just like it is.

It's just me...hope you enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment