Sunday, January 10, 2010

How FABULOUS was Disney on Ice...


So here's how it went...got there & went to the section where our seats were. The lady re-directed us to the next section over for other seats as they were moving people down to closer seats. We were game for that.

When we got in that line there was 2 other families behind us. The lady chose to give them their tickets first, we kind of just stood there like "hello! we were here first!" but we said nothing, not sure if it was our family size or what. As the other 2 families walked away. The lady asked, "do you guys want to sit in the front row?" I said, "yes, please!!!". I was in shock. She gave us the tickets, complimented how cute the children were & complimented their excellent behavior :)


I have to admit our triplets have brought us nothing but good things. They are definitely our good luck charm in life!

On a side note, you would think that we could have escaped the whole are they triplets & the question and answer sessions - NOT! LOL!


I think initially I was more excited than even the children as we walked to our seats. I kept chuckling to myself with excitement. Then we rushed to get their coats off & get seated. Just as soon as we were finishing up the show started. Then their excitement really came out!


It got so loud & the lights were going crazy. We were right there, up close! Mickey Mouse appeared! Then Minnie, Donald, Daisy, Goofy, Pluto, every princess with their prince including Tiana! Boy was that exciting. The name of the show was Let's Celebrate so it went from birthday celebration to holidays & more!


The best part by far was the look of amazement in their eyes. They loved it! I took lots of video & pics. I will add some later!

No comments:

Post a Comment