Friday, January 8, 2010

Happy New Year!!!

So I've been MIA for a while now but I'm back at it! I cannot believe how much I missed blogging. What I'm going to do is try to add in little snipits of the months events as I blog along until hopefully I catch up.

Im really excited to start blogging again, this time everyday is the plan because sometimes I feel like I Facebook too much, LOL!

For instance, this pic...SO cute!!! Had to share it somewhere so I put it on FB! Ok, this is a little bit of bragging from the mama in me but they really do love the hell out of each other. The get along 95% of the time so this kissing was genuine & their idea right before bedtime!


So tonight is Disney on Ice.

The kids are SO excited!

I kind of am too, to be honest. I just love to see their reaction of happiness, this is what I'm most looking forward to. I'll be sure to post pics from that too!

Gotta tell you, I've started reading some other blogs.

Share your blogs with me...I love to read them!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment